Pay To Participate
Participation in athletics is based on the individual interest, ability, and number of members needed per team. The payment of a participation fee does not guarantee a particular role on a team or that the students will play in a contest.
- A one-time participation fee of $150 will be collected upon making a sports team.
- The fee is due on the first day of practice after final cuts have been made.
- If a student quits or is dismissed for disciplinary/academic reasons, there is no refund.
- If a student is injured, any refund will be at the discretion of the athletic director.
- There is a cap of $700 per family for secondary athletics and activities.
Students receiving free or reduced lunch may qualify for a reduced fee. There are forms available in the office for this.
Reduced Lunch Fee = $80
Free Lunch Fee = $40
Payschool Online Payment for Athletic Fees
Click on the appropriate link to pay the fee:
Note: You must log on and register as a user in order to pay your athletic fees online.
This fee is based on individuals who do not qualify for government assistance based on documents submitted to the LPS Food Services Program.
This fee is based on individuals who qualify for Reduced Lunches based on documents submitted to the LPS Food Services Program.
This fee is based on individuals who qualify for Free Lunches based on documents submitted to the LPS Food Services Program.
Coaches/Athletic Director CANNOT accept fees.
Remember: Fees must be paid by the first week of practice or immediately after tryouts are completed.